Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goal #2 for 2011

It is number one in importance, but number two on my list.
Pay a full tithe to my church.
Its not the easiest thing in the world for us, and we have had challenges from day 1 but continue to work on it.  I am going to make it my number one priority.
Its important to give to church 1. because God commanded it. 2. Everything belongs to God anyway. 3. it shows faith 4. You will receive blessings.

Tithing: A Test of Faith with Eternal Blessings:

Tithing is a test of faith with eternal blessings.  In the Old Testament, Abraham proved his faith by paying tithes to the great high priest Melchizedek.  Abraham’s grandson Jacob vowed to the Lord, “Of all thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.”   Robert D. Hales


No comments:

Post a Comment