Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Discipline, and not for the kids!

Why are important things so hard to do?  Budgets, health, exercise, blogging,  um, enrichment through writing, and house cleaning.  I just threw that last one in because ITS HARD!!!!!!
Ok, its hard for me, not my mother in law, but still..hard.
I had a long talk (like 5 minutes) with hubby about all that and homeschooling and I realized that its all about the schedules and discipline.  I can make lists, budgets, schedules, and chore lists with the best of them, but I can't follow through.  That's where discipline comes in, or the lack there of.
That is my priority this year, like last year and the year before and the year..you get the picture.
I am going to take it one day at a time.
Tomorrow (its always tomorrow, right?) I am going to follow a schedule, and stick to it for more than a week.
Next week, at this time, I will let you know how miserably I failed.
I mean, I will let you know how much easier my life has become.
*fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment