Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Maybe I spoke to soon.

You know, the "tomorrow" I was talking about in my last post?  It never arrived.  I wanted to start my new disciplined schedule asap, but I forgot that my week was already planned.
I felt terrible, I wanted to cry, I felt defeated but then I realized that I had important things to do.
I took my kids to the temple.  I will consider that spiritual enrichment.
Tomorrow, I am going to institute class, park day, and a work meeting.
Friday, I have a couple of things my kids need to do, but I am not sure if I am the person doing it with them.  I might have Friday free.
I am still going to check in a week from my last post and write about what I did do, if anything.
I did manage to write out my goals for personal enrichment.  I will  post them tomorrow.  Wow, I do so love the word "tomorrow".  Sadly, that is my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment