Saturday, December 24, 2011

New Blog, for a new purpose.

I love to blog, and I have tried blogs on homeschooling, frugal living, and just plain everyday topics.
I have decided I wanted to start a blog on my New Year Resolutions.  I joked that it might only have two posts, a start and a finish..in other words..I won't get anything done.
I am trying to change my character and better myself, but as most of you know, changing a character flaw, or bad habit is not the easiest thing to do.
I need to exercise, save money, eat healthy, become a better parent, volunteer more, become more spiritual etc, etc, etc.  Most of my blogs start like that but this blog is going to show the good, the bad and the ugly.  I think there might be more ugly than good.  But I am on a journey, a journey that I expect will last for a couple of years at least and maybe more.  I might have more falls than jumps, more failures than successes, more sadness than elation.  But, I am going to be as transparent as I can be without divulging my account number.
My first goal is to make goals.  I have a few, but I am going to set monthly goals, and yearly goals.  I am going to link up with moneysavingmom.com when she has her goal reviews and updates.  I'm going to need help.
Wish me luck.
Thanks.
Next post:  THE GOALS.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment